We’re hiring network engineers with either a CCNP with at least 5 years of experience more, a
CCIE with at least 2 years of experience, and/or equivalent. The following are some
– Has working knowledge of VLANs, routing, DNS, DHCP, and are able to troubleshoot
issues from basic to complex networking issues
– Has prior experience working with Cisco, Dell, HPE, Ruckus Wireless, Juniper, and any
other networking giants.
– Has good communications skills, work ethics, and good customer service.
– Able to work on site at different job locations as needed through the Bay Area during the
– Can work independently with little or no supervision.
– Looking for a long term growth opportunity with a growing company.
– Can your own reliable mode of transportation.
If interested, please send your resume to [email protected] .
Accend Networks is certified as a women’s business enterprise by the
Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation’s largest
third-party certifier of the businesses owned and operated by women in the
U.S. We recognize the commitment to supplier diversity that is embraced by
corporations and government agencies today and we can add diversity to your
Looking for self-starters to join our Inside Sales team. The following are some responsibilities:
This is a part time job opportunity. If interested, please send a resume to [email protected]
We’ve never had particularly strict benchmarks on how big a company must be so we can take it onboard. We welcome large corporations as well as small and medium business, and SLED clients. Feel free to contact us and become our client right now!
Yes, we provide not only US-based consulting, but also we also provide services under other country. However, at this time, we will only provide remote support for non US-Based projects. We’ll assist you with IT projects and services all around the world.
Yes, we understand that the can be the difference in time, so our specialists work in shifts to provide you consulting whenever you need it.